ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 23 September 2010

Rolls-Royce of a dog....















My people were up and about early this morning and I just knew something special was going to occur.  Now the problem I have is making sure they realise I want to go with them as well !  As it happens I did not have to worry, as when I see my yellow cushion in Mr Stop'its hands I know I'm included in the outing.  You see in the "blue tin box on wheels" I'm given a cushion to sit on which also allows me to reach the  window so I can get my head out and have a good sniff about as we drive through places...
Well we all went to the jetty in Kalamata (I thought we were going to buy smelly fish), but instead the Stop'its took me to look around some very old cars.  I'll tell you tomorrow what this was all about, meanwhile I decided on the one they could buy me ! (Its in the photo)..................

No comments:

Post a Comment