ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 3 September 2010

Oh what a night......

Now if it were a bit later in the month I could have entitled this "Oh what a night, late September back in ......."
(music maestro please!)
Well I think we excelled ourselves last night, but I do not think Mr & Mrs Stop'it, especially Mrs Stop'it were too thrilled with us. You see around 1 in the morning three village mutts (dogs) decided to come and annoy us at our gates. Pal and I ran down to the gate (as the photo shows) in the dark and had to see them off. Well it was not easy or indeed quiet. The whole canine village joined in what we were doing! This brought Mr Stop'it out and he seen them off, but he just does not understand we are only protecting the boundary. For my thanks I got tied up on the balcony, but Pal did not. That was a lucky break for us, as Pal could still run off and see what was happening and report back to me.
Well around 5am it happened again, and as I could not get loose, I woke Pal with some very loud barks (he sleeps really deeply), and sent him off to sort it. This time Mrs Stop'it came out, gee I was in for it! Was she mad........So all three of us ended up in the basement until sun rise.
I think I'll have a long kip today and keep out of her way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment