ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 2 September 2010

Pal arrives.........

Now as I was saying my mate Pal was due to stay with me for a few days, well he arrived today!
I was quite excited really when I heard the car arrive, I ran to the gate and could see (and hear) Pal inside. Soon we were running and playing in the garden. One good thing (I think) is that when Pal comes over I do not need to clean up the garden for Mr & Mrs Stop'it of all my bits of left over bones etc. Pal does that for me! The only thing is I have the devils own job of keeping him of the good (smelly) bits (of bone that is).
He does try now and then the other bits (well you know what I mean), but he gets none of that! Typical youngster, just does not know when its right to do that........
Thank goodness the weather is changing and we have a small cool breeze setting in, that meant I could play chase all the longer; but now I need a bit of rest..........just wait until tonight the Stop'its do not know what they are in for!


No comments:

Post a Comment