ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Time to go home

The other morning I heard the Stop'its talking on the phone to Pal's people. Now as much as I would never dream of listening in to other peoples conversations you humans do talk very loud. It transpired that Pal was to go back home sometime after 4.30pm that day.
So in the afternoon Pal and I sat and waited for their arrival. Pal was quite sad to go though, and now I've been left on my own again. You see as much as I like playing with the Stop'its in the garden they do not let me bit their necks and hang off their ears like Pal does.
I overheard another comment between the Stop'its too that day, they were planning a visit to the "rain room" for me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment