ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 14 September 2010

We have guests.....

Now after all that activity Mr Stop'it starting laying the table on the balcony (this means food!!), so clearly they were not going away as I originally thought. Later that morning I was awaken from my mid day snooze by some humans and their car at the garden gate. I alerted the household, and ran to see them off. However "Dad" Stop'it came to the gate and let these people in.....I had never seen them before though. Once they were out of the tin box I gave them a good sniff and could tell they had a canine friend that looked after them also. Thats always good news as this always means they will like me.
Now the male visitor spoke a totally different language to mum & dad Stop'it and it certainly was not Greek (you see being a bilingual dog I understand more Greek than the Stop'its!!), and every so often the female visitor broke into this language also.
I need to find out more about these people............

No comments:

Post a Comment