ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 9 September 2010

Yes, I knew it !

Well I was right! The morning started normally, brush down, food and sit outside on the swing hammock with Mr Stop'it. Now after that he normally disappears to the basement to read his E Mail, but this time he called me into the upstairs human kennel area. You will remember I am normally not allowed in there, as I entered I seen he was in the room that houses the "rain room"! I am wise enough to know its pointless running, so I gave in and entered the rain room peacefully. Truthfully I know I needed a wash down as Pal and I had been playing in the dust allot over the last few days.
Really its not too bad as Mr Stop'it takes great care not to get soap in my eyes and I can get my own back when I get out of the rain room and shake water everywhere!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment