ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 25 October 2010

A mess in the garden !


On our way back from the beach the other day on passing through the village a man called out to Mr Stop'it from the Kafenion that I recognised as the person who sometimes visits and does odd jobs for my people. I could not hear exactly what was said but when we arrived home Mr Stop'it parked the "Green Meanie" outside the gates on our neighbours spare land.......odd I thought !
Later that day I found out why, a very noisy giant truck arrived with some men my people knew. All of a sudden the truck was very sick and out of its "rear end" came a heck of allot of grey wet stuff....I was amazed, Mr Stop'it going to have a job picking all that up.....let him ever moan about the little bit I do !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment