ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 3 October 2010

My own beach house....

It may be October but out here in Greece many days are still very warm, especially for us dogs. Yesterdays temperature reach 30 C again, so I often have to look for some shade and a cool drink.  The trips to the beach, now I am allowed again are no exception, so I have found my very own beach house!
So each day when I get taken to the beach Mrs Stop'it can sit in her chair in the sun and read her book, Mr Stop'it and I can walk up and down the beach so he can practice his whistle blowing (that he always expects me to listen for) and I humour him by doing different things depending on the number of times he makes a noise! In saying all that when I get fed up I just will come here to my new beach home and let them carry on playing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment