ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 19 October 2010

A whole week away......


I stayed at Pal's house for a whole week before my people returned, and had a grand old time.  Pal's people call me "Rosie Rottweiler" , now I wonder why ?
Unlike my house I can watch people and traffic on the side road, so anyone that passes I always let the humans know, I think they appreciate it! Ever since I have been going to Pal's house I have tried to teach him how to make sure the humans know when there are other humans about, he now has the idea and joins in barking with me each time, we make a formidable duo.


The Stop'its arrived to collect me late Saturday afternoon, apparently they had to make a quick visit to the UK and of course I am unable to go there with them....I like Pal's people, but I'm glad the Stop'its are back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment