ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 12 December 2010

I'm in trouble AGAIN !

I actually do try to be a good dog, but sometimes it just fails!
We set off early this morning, as we do most mornings, to the beach for my run about. My people vary the beaches we go to so I am never sure what to expect. The other day we went to a beach near our house that has lots of woodlands near it and I could run about in the woods and chase birds etc. It makes a change from getting sand between your paws. 
Anyway back to this morning. We ended up at the beach just 3 kilometers away from our home, lots of sand and pebbles and behind the beach there is lots of farming land. I took off and ran up the beach like mad, Mr Stop'it will let me go so far but often will whistle me to wait for him, or run back to him. Anyway today I got "the scent". I found a glorious pile of fox poo....and Mr Stop'it did not see it !
Now if you know anything about us canines its in our make up from hunting days to always try and hide our scent so we can creep up on pray, disguised etc. So thats why we role about in the fox poo....it smells great.......
Guess what?
I don't think humans agree !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment