ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 3 December 2010

I've never seen this white stuff !

As I was saying my I heard my people telling friends they were lucky they left the UK and headed back to Greece when they did, even so just look at the white stuff they came through on the way back.
Now being a Greek thoroughbred mutt (so I'm told by Mr Stop'it), I've never been able to play in the white stuff, as since I was born we have not had any snow fall in this part of Greece, although some of my canine friends say there are snow field where humans go skiing in northern Greece.  It all looks far too cold to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment