ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Just where did they go?


Now as I was saying the Stop'its went off the to UK and left me behind!  This time they drove all the way there and back and brought yet another "kennel on wheels" back with them. Only this kennel was full of furniture and other bits and pieces, along with some food for me! 
I have heard them say that they were very lucky to leave the UK when they did as on the way back they encountered lots of snow and had to go the long way around as they could not drive through the Austrian passes.  Well serves them right is what I say....especially leaving me behind!


No comments:

Post a Comment