ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 23 December 2010

Play time...


One good thing about living where I do is that I have lots of different beaches to visit with my people and early in the morning when I get to go out in the "Green Meanie"  Mr Stop'it drives to lots of different locations.  This morning we went to Bouka beach, I like it there because not only do I get to run on the sand but opposite there is a big forest type area where I can go and search for new smells.

Now as you can see there is also a children's playground and as it was so early with no kids about I kept watch whilst Mr Stop'it played!

No comments:

Post a Comment