ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 26 December 2010

Playing "hard to get"

During our beach walk this morning I met this quite nice looking dog.  I think he was a stray like I once was as he had no  necklace and name,(you know the sort of thing humans give you when they think they own you). Anyhow we had a bit of a chat....
I think he was quite interested in me really so I thought I would play him along a bit.  Now as you know it does not do us girls well to be free and easy on your first date, so I think I'll keep on on the hook a little bit get !
Oh I am a tease..........

No comments:

Post a Comment