ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Indoor loo.....

Well all the presents have gone from under the tree now so not much to sniff around. Last night was wet and cold so my people invited me into their kennel again upstairs. Now as long as I stay in my basket they don't mind. I was thinking however how lucky they are to have me and not my friend Pal, who would definitely had "pee'd" up against this tree by now.
Odd these humans putting doggy toilets indoors though!

No comments:

Post a Comment