ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 4 December 2010

Yikes......its the vet again!

The morning started like any other morning for me. Around 0730hrs I started banging on the front door of my peoples kennel to let them know its was time to get up and out with me!  Mr Stop'it arrived out first (as normal) and after our "greeting" I had my morning brush down and a bit of breakfast.
Once I know the Stop'its are going out in the tin box on wheels I have to make it clear to them I want to go as well........
So off we went to the beach for my morning run about, then it happened....we arrived at the vets!  Well I thought to myself, I don't feel ill, I know all my vaccinations are up to date, so why are we here? Now going to the vets for me is like you humans going to the dentist, its OK waiting in the waiting room, but the site of the chair (or in my case the table) makes me want to run!
It was however all to no avail and I need not have worried, Mr Stop'it went there to collect the results of my blood test (which were good) so I can now travel in and out of the U.K. with them....Yippee have passport will travel !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment