ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Exhausted


I have had quite an exhausting day today. Up this morning and out in the "Green Meanie" with my people for my daily beach romp. Then shopping (and I don't think they bought anything for me!) and all this afternoon I had to supervise Mr Stop'it's work.
I think Mrs Stop'it must have fed him "get up and go pills" because first he got the digger out and ploughed up the veggie plot, then all afternoon he mowed the grass. Now I had to keep watch because I know just where I buried some emergency food rations........Thank goodness darkness falls around 1730hrs and he stopped work, so I can now get a late siesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment