ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 27 January 2011

In flight entertainment


I have decided I hate winter! Not that I am ungrateful to my housekeepers allowing me in at night so I can stay warm, but I would much prefer the warm nights of the summer so I can run about outside and bark at the night life. When I woke the Stop'its up at 0700hrs this morning and looked out of the windows the ground outside was white with frost, you see even here in Greece we have the occasional frosty morning but at least there was no water leaking from the sky. You see when the sky leaks my people do not take me to the beach for my morning exercise and sniff about. In saying that I hate water too !  You don't think I got rabies do you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment