ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 1 January 2011

My head hurts.....

Happy New Year to all my human and canine friends out there!

Well I am actually glad all these human celebrations have come to an end for another year.  Mrs Stop'it was up early yesterday and after my run on the beach she did nothing else but cook and bake food. Now I thought to myself just how am I going to eat all of that!  Then Mr Stop'it started moving furniture about, in fact he even took my best chair, there was general chaos in my household which meant I never got around to taking my afternoon siesta..........
Later that evening I found out why, lots of their human friends arrived to eat, drink and be merry; there was music and at midnight they all decided to get up and start dancing, some sort of funny ring-a-ring of roses! 

Now just how is a girl capable of sleeping in all that noise, let me tell you when everyone had gone and the Stop'its went to bed I just crashed out........

No comments:

Post a Comment