ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 22 January 2011

Rosie no go area.....




Over the last few days not much has happened in my household, my housekeepers  have taken me out on the normal beach runs, but they have also been busy in my garden doing other things.  Now I can understand the humans planting things that grow and we can eat, in fact I can even accept them making a "Rosie no go area" so they can grow their own food, well I think that is what it is.  Either that or Mr Stop'it has convinced the "misses" to have chickens and has laid a runway for them!
Now just when I think my people are beginning to understand what us canines want in our gardens; lots of trees, rocks to climb on and a bit of rough for "well our other business", they start to worry me! Both of them decide the plant fairies in the rockery..........uh the next thing will be garden gnomes !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment