ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 9 January 2011

These kids got no energy



I came home the other day after my morning constitutional on the beach and as we drove through the gates my new pal "Rex" decided to come in and see me. Now provided he remembers this is "my pad" and all the food here is mine, I don't mind him visiting.
Well I thought we were going to have a good play around like I do with Pal, but no these youngsters just do not have any stamina. I few minutes run about and he needed a rest. Mind you he'll soon get up if he pricks himself on one of these plants! 

No comments:

Post a Comment