ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 10 February 2011

9 o'clock walk.....


My people tell me we are very lucky so far this year as the weather has been quite good. Now despite it only being February and there is still plenty of time for rain and storms it is quite warm. That means lots of time on the beach in the morning for me. Mr Stop'it this morning sat and seemed to examine pebbles, what for I have no idea because each time he did he threw them away into the water!  At least he now has got the message "I do not do this fetch thing" that humans seem to get some fun out of. Blooming stupid I think, having to bring things back to them for them to throw away again......

No comments:

Post a Comment