ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 22 February 2011

He''s gone.......


We went out this morning for my beach outing as normal but something was missing!  Yes the poor old Boxer at the bottom of the road has disappeared. Now unfortunately we do not know what has happened to him, but as you will have seen from my earlier blogs even if the "worst" did happen it was kinder than seeing him shackled and dying slowly.  It looks as if the authorities did take notice of my people and their friend. Sometimes even in Greece things do workout !
Now if only more took action like my people did we could go some way to stop my canine friends from being abused........



  

No comments:

Post a Comment