ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 17 February 2011

I know I am very lucky

Despite my very bad start in life, as you will know from my early blogs and indeed my early photographs show just how thin I was, it hurts me allot seeing some of my canine friends suffering.  I know just how lucky I was in being rescued by Mr & Mrs Stop'it. 

The problem is they can not cope with more of my friends, and I know when my people see animals that are not cared for they get very upset indeed. Mr Stop'it says he has no problem seeing dogs tied provided they are fed and exercised regularly, but unfortunately this is not the case with the dog in the picture my people took the other day outside a house a few miles from our village.
I'll tell you later what just happened.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment