ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 20 February 2011

Off to see the council......

Well fortunately my people have lots of friends here and one immediately sprang to mind that not only speaks fluent Greek but also knows lots about the legal system here and its people. So armed with the photos off we went to the local authority offices. I heard them talking afterwards and think all went well, so I do hope so.
I will be checking each time we drive past .........

No comments:

Post a Comment