ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 11 February 2011

Ouch, that hurt !


Like most mornings this morning started with my normal walk on the beach. Today my people took me to Petalidi beach, you may recall I have a friend there that I have shown you photos of earlier. Well this morning he was nowhere to be seen but I did spy a very large black dog near a German camper van, so I went to investigate. Now despite me barking in my best Greek, she replied with a German-Greek bark and became most aggressive, I think she thought I was after her food ! Now what self respecting Greek dog would want sauerkraut and wurst?
Well things went downhill from there and we had a "set to". She might have been three times my size but I was not going to give in. Unfortunately I did get a bit injured on my right rear, as you will see from  my photo. I later found out she was a Greek rescue dog like me who now lives most of her time in Germany. Good job I say, the quicker she goes back and leaves the beach to me the better !


No comments:

Post a Comment