ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 5 February 2011

The road to happiness.....


Well after three days of rain its finally stopped and my people have taken me out for a trip in the countryside.  It makes a great change from going to the beach every morning I can tell you. The villagers are still harvesting their olives in some parts and in other areas the hunters are out shooting, so we avoid those. There are lots of spring type flowers beginning to show and after the few days of heavy rain there are several very good waterfalls in the hills to look at.  This offers me loads of new places to explore and sniff about. One thing though I keep a close eye on my people because as my regular readers will know I was once taken to the hills and "dumped" by my previous owners !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment