ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 3 February 2011

Sad, sad, sad


I was thinking the other day just how lucky I was to find "the Stop'its" and I now have kind, gentle people to look after. The problem is I do often get so depressed about some of my canine friends we often see on our trips to the beach and other places when I am out in the blue tin box on wheels or the green meanie.  Its one thing being left to your own devices and having to survive on any scraps of food you can find in rubbish bins and the likes, but it must be even worse to be chained up, left out in all weathers with little food or drink.
So in this blog I want you all to visit some of the links I have copied below.....
Perhaps you can help ?








No comments:

Post a Comment