ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 7 March 2011

Just woke up......

Well that was a nice long sleep I had, at least until my people woke me up by turning the television on!
Now I have heard some of you humans asking if dogs like me have dreams. Let me tell you we certainly do, in fact very much like human dreams. The difference of course is that we dream of doggy things like barking, playing and running about. Thats why sometimes if you look at one of my friends sleeping you will see their legs scampering whilst asleep.  What I do not understand is when humans have a bad dream they call it a nightmare.....I thought that is what horses had !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment