ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 31 March 2011

Poison !!

My regular readers will already know from some of my previous postings about the practice here in Greece of laying poisons down in the woods and along the  beaches. Yesterday I lost another one of my canine friends to this foul deed.
Most days, like me my friend and his brother are taken for a walk along the open beaches here in the Peloponnese, whilst having great fun running about he unfortunately ate an item left on the ground whilst out of sight of his housekeeper, that was laced with poison. Less than 20 minutes later he was dead, dying the most agonising death.

I refer to my canine friends brother, he is OK as he did not eat any but clearly is distraught. Both doggie friends were abondoned as puppies and taken in by some kind English people who loved them to bits.  My friends much bigger than me and look just like two English black & white setters........all I hope for is the bastard who laid the poisons one day can have some of his own medicine!
Next post I will write on how to try and help canine friends who have eaten poison if you have no vet around......

No comments:

Post a Comment