ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Watching TV.....


Now I know some of you think we dogs do not see as much as you humans do...your wrong.  When we go out in the tin box on wheels I see more than my people do. I can see a cat at 100 yards, and I bark to tell them so!
Again you humans think you are the only ones that look at television, again you are wrong.  I like nothing better that to watch TV in the night with my people, I can curl up in my own armchair and if I do not like the programme I can fall asleep just like Mrs Stop'it often does !

No comments:

Post a Comment