ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 26 March 2011

Poppy fields of Messinia

Well in recent days there has not been much happening to tell you about. Most days start with me and the "Stop'its" going to the beach for my morning run about and then the Stop'its are busy in the garden getting things ready for summer. I must say though the beach is good at this time of year, normally I have it all to myself and can run about on the sand and through the poppy fields that stretch along the coast.
The last few days though have not been much fun, Mr Stop'it has been ill and I've not been out; its a good job I have a great big garden to exercise in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment