ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Whoops, got rumbled !

Since last winter set in I was allowed to sleep inside and my housekeepers bring my chair and cushion in each night for me to sleep on.  I also have a very warm furry basket to sleep in if I get cold. However all this is not as comfortable as the sofa the humans sit on, but I am not allowed to sit on it!
Well for a few nights without the Stop'its knowing, when they went to bed I made my self very comfortable on the big sofa. As you will see I blend in very well, so if Mrs Stop'it gets up in the night she'll not see me here without her glasses......
But ouch!  Last night Mr Stop'it got up and caught me, tried this morning telling him he was dreaming but he had me cold, photographed me on his blooming phone !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment