ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 19 April 2011

It's broke guv.....


You all know that I am fortunate most mornings to be taken to the beach by my people for a good run around, something I look forward to. Well this morning I got them up and Mr Stop'it took me outside for my morning "hair do" (my brush down) whilst the Mrs got ready. I got in the back of the "Green Meanie" all ready to set off and when Mr Stop'it got in to start it up there was just no noise at all!
It was dead!
Now I know he is quite good with cars but I thought I had better give him a hand analysing the problem.
My diagnosis, flat battery!
So we had to all push the car into the garage so he could put the charger on whilst we went out in the "Blue tin box" on wheels........

No comments:

Post a Comment