ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 1 May 2011

Holidays.......

There has been a lot of activity around my house recently. It all started with Mr Stop'it unwrapping the human kennel on wheels. Over the last few days he has washed it and puts lots of things inside, including some of my food so that must mean I am included. Its not to bad either as I have my very own room in the human kennel !
I have heard my people talking about taking me on a ferry boat, now that will be a first for me and as I have my very own passport I guess we are all going on holiday........
In a few weeks I'll report back as to where we we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment