ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Human kennels on the rocks!


On one of the days we camped at Paga we all went off in the tin box to Meteora. Now you humans build your kennels in some strange places but these beat all others I have seen!

I could not believe that years ago the only way you get to most of these monasteries was in a net and being hoisted up. You would not catch me doing that, and I think Mrs Stop'it agreed.
Perhaps the monks though by building these places they were slightly nearer to H.Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment