ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 31 May 2011

On our way home


I was quite glad when my people announced we were to make our way back home to Greece, the downside of the journey however would be the ferry trip though. Mr Stop'it always makes sure I'm OK (especially in the toilet things) before we board and I know this time, as we were sailing mostly in daylight he planned to take me on deck. That was to be a disappointment however, the deck was dirty and the ferry old and not really that nice. We won't be using them again. However as we planned camping on deck with the human kennel in tow, plugged into the ships power supply we all had somewhere good to relax in for the journey. In saying that I spent some time in the blue tin box, I like that so I can see what is going on around me. I guess if I dozed off on the parcel shelf I'd be a sort of  "nodding dog!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment