ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 30 May 2011

Up and off again


After we returned from our drive to Amalfi my people decided to move on from the Pompeii camp-site. Whilst they initially intended to take me to the Sorrento area, after seeing just how big it was we decided to drive on to a very nice camp-site just outside Tarranto. The Camping International site was quite big, right next to the seaside but under a mass of shady trees.  Fortunately for me as the camping season has only just started there were only two other campers on the first night, and we were totally alone on the second night. That meant I could have a good run about and chase the cats!
The camp site manager was great too, he liked me. I am in the photo above, but you will have to click on it to enlarge so you can see me........

No comments:

Post a Comment