ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 19 May 2011


Well off I went indeed!  On the first day we set off mid morning with the human kennel on wheels attached to the blue tin box on wheels. Now from last year I know this means I am going to see lots of new places and experience lots of new doggy smells....
The camp site we stopped in was just outside Patras, a place called Kato Allisos, not bad either, nice and quiet and they liked dogs!!!
Here I am in the back of Picasso on guard duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment