ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 26 May 2011

Were going on that !


The next part of our journey was to be a totally new experience for me, for the first time in my life I seen a giant floating kennel.  Not only could it take my people and me but it took the tin box and kennel on wheels as well!
I am not too sure if I liked it much, all that water and no where to "do what doggies do", however at least I could stay with my people and guard them as we stayed with our kennel throughout the journey to a whole new world for me........

No comments:

Post a Comment