ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Back in my homeland

Well at last I am back on Greek soil. Our ferry docked very late in the night and my people had planned to stop at a restaurant on our drive home, have a meal and camp there for the night, but it was too late. As there were some "unsavoury" characters hanging about the port trying to get free passage illegally, (the cheek of them, all illegal and no passports I bet. Woof,... and the UK government are worried about letting me into the country!)  Mr Stop'it headed south, mobile kennel in tow. 

We pulled off the road into a small church area and parked up for the night. ( I hope the bells don't keep me awake)

No comments:

Post a Comment