ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 3 June 2011

Out for early breakfast


It was an early start this morning and a nice long trip in the blue tin box on wheels to Kardamili. On the way I was allowed to run on the beach as there was no one about to tell us off! When we got to Kardamili my people stopped at a taverna and had breakfast......what did I get, left overs!  Uh, they can keep it, I'll go without.....
Later on we went off to see friends in a small village near Stoupa, so I was on my best behaviour despite demolishing most of the blooms on their geranium with my wagging tail. (whoops)


No comments:

Post a Comment