ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 4 June 2011

Twice in one day!


We were out early again this morning, but I was ahead of them in the blue tin box waiting. It was off to the beach then to the shops for the Stop'its food rations.; and was I glad we left early....its hot. When we got back home our way in was blocked by two tin boxes workmen had parked in our lane whilst they carried out some work on our neighbours house.  A few loud barks and I sorted them! Indeed our neighbour actually ran from me......(haha)

Mind you I think my people tried to fool me, as they unloaded the goodies from the tin box and closed the rears doors. I just knew they were off out again as Mr Stop'it had not changed into his old clothes.  I jumped in through the drivers door open window and laid low.  Sure as eggs they reappeared and got in the tin box. Mrs Stop'it did not see me hiding in the footwell at the rear, but Mr Stop'it did! Still he let me stay, so I was off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment