ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 13 July 2011

I want to go out....

I know I have told you all on many occasions that over here in Greece us dogs are not allowed on the beach between the months of May and October. Now its not an official law but most people who us dogs look after do tend to adhere to it, ironically it probably one of the few things Greeks actually do adhere to. Probably if they made it "real law" no one would carry it out !  
Now where there are lots of humans I can understand they don't want me running about kicking sand in their faces, but on the beaches near me for miles you hardly see anyone, yet I can guarantee if I go there someone will turn up and complain.
So I've cured the situation


I've nicked the sign !


No comments:

Post a Comment