ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 31 July 2011

I'll keep them out !


Now both me and the people I look after like our privacy, that's not to say we don't enjoy visitors but not all the time. Quite a long time ago Mr Stop'it had a big black gate installed that is real magic. When he walks or drives in the blue tin box on wheels towards it, it opens by itself.  Now I have tried to bark at it and see if I can make it work, but no luck yet.....
It certainly keeps the locals out, especially the black widow and her goats! But just in case anyone gets any ideas of coming in I have put my own sign on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment