ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 4 July 2011

My life just got easier...

Well this will make all my canine friends happy. DEFRA in the UK have just announced new regulations in respect of Pet Passports
see :-


These rules will apply from January 2012 and gets rid of the ancient quarantine regulations from the 1800's (provided you get the people who look after you to follow the rules!!)

Whats more that horrible blood test will not be required and my friends will not have to wait 6 months after being vaccinated to be allowed to travel..... 

Make sure you read it carefully though as they still have to make their mind up about tapeworm treatments.......

No comments:

Post a Comment