ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 26 July 2011

I want a go !

Well not much have happened in the past few days to tell you about. The weather is still very hot and my people tell me its far too hot to take me out in the blue tin box on wheels for any long journeys.  
Most mornings Mr Stop'it is out and about in the garden around 6.30-7.00am watering the trees.  Now what is it about men and trees? Even my male canine friends seem to want to water them rather often!
Whilst the grass is rather burnt it still needs a cut now and then, lucky he's got a "thing" that just eats the grass up when he drives over it.....Now just how do I get a ride on that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment