ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 22 August 2011

Another valley adventure

Yesterday the "Stop'its" and me set off in the tin box and I heard them say we were off to the Neda Valley, wow I though lots of space to run about there for me.


As it was quite along way they stopped occasionally for me to get out and have a run about and drink of water. In fact I am so lucky as they always remember  to put my water in the magic box that makes things cold, I love ice cold water!
Half way there the Stop'its pulled into a great looking cake shop and ordered some refreshments for themselves....uh I got nothing!  But whilst I was there I did have a quick bark at a cat with three legs, and a good looking bulldog. You guessed it, I got told off......

Anyway the Stop'its blue tin box on wheels got into trouble......."Oh dear", Mr Stop'it said (or words to that effect), and I got out to look what the fuss was all about.  Not only did the cat I saw have three legs, but I think the "blue tin box" also now only had three legs !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment