ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 6 August 2011

Continually hot.......

Over the past few days I have been out and about with my people quite a bit to new places. I think Mr Stop'it is looking to buy a new toy for us and in doing so introduced me to some very nice people....good job they liked me!
On the weather front its been hot, hot, hot....a lot of the time I have decided to stay indoors as my people keep it cool, this means I can sleep in the hot hours and get up to mischief in the night! Saying that I need my suntan too, so the occasional flat out stretch in the sun takes place; but us dogs can get sunburn as well, especially on my rosey nose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment