ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 17 August 2011

In the hills again....


Over the last few days I have been getting out and about quite a bit.  Yesterday we went high into the mountains that we can see opposite from the balcony of my  house.  Whilst it was quite a long ride I don't mind as I really like seeing the countryside and Mr Stop'it lets me look out of the car window.  Saying that, this time I kept inside quite a bit as it was very hot and he had put the air conditioning on  for me. We drove up near to where one of my friends live, (Lucky), but I knew he was not in as he is touring with his housekeepers all over Bavaria & Germany in their human kennel on wheels. 



The views are great with "more trees than one can cock a leg up on", but I do not like going near the edge so stay well away. In the pictures you will see an awful lot of burnt area. My friend Lucky, some of his mates and his housekeepers a few years ago had to flee from raging fires and evacuate their home....Lucky WAS Lucky indeed!


This is me and Mr Stop'it taking a rest at the mountain spring just up
 from Perivolakia


This photo shows just how high we were, below is the City of Kalamata

No comments:

Post a Comment